Saturday, June 07, 2008

Margarita Mothers Day/Memorial Day

The French Family began a Mothers Day tradition many years ago...Margarita Mothers Day! We would all get together and have a fiesta! Good food, drinks and conversations. We have taken a break for the last few years with Jenny and Jake being in Australia and us to Spokane. Now that my sister has moved back to the states we have reignited the tradition. Though, schedules allowed us to not get together until Memorial Day it was all about the moms! We a great reunion! The kids all had a blast. The girls and Spencer made up a little program. Was really cute. The kids also were in Webkinz world with many a lap top linked together!



1 comment:

Val said...

Ahh, Webkinz. I have one too. I take care of it and play games while I am working. Shhh, don't tell my boss. Haha.