Saturday, February 02, 2008

Sick Day

We woke up this morning to Sophia telling me she was dizzy. Then I noticed that she was feeling hot and I took her temp. It was 103.2 We took her right away to Urgent Care. They can actually run a test now to determine if you have the flu or not. They swabbed her nasal passages and the test came back positive for Influenza A. So they have told us that she must stay in and away from anyone for the next 5 days and also it is highly contagious so be prepared for the rest of the fam to end up with it. Dan is already sick and Spencer is now having chills and vomiting as I blog. wow! Anyhoo I had to take this picture because when I saw her on the laptop it made me think back to how lame it was to be sick when I was kid. We were lucky to have cable tv that allowed more than 20 Channels. What a difference.

1 comment:

Michael McMullen said...

Bummer deal, but cute picture.