Thursday, February 07, 2008

If She Were a Superhero...

She'd be Maddie, the Efficient. This is what Maddie's garage would look like if she were a mechanic. The only thing missing is the labels she would undoubtedly make. This girl is so much like Tina on the organization/efficiency scale it's scary. A company I ran into at the Coffee Fest tradeshow in Seattle ended up sending me like 5 boxes of syrup samples in plastic viles. Tina was tired of looking at the boxes and had asked me to do something with them. We decided to keep all the samples of 3 flavors and ditch the rest. I asked Madeline if she wanted to help me by tearing open the boxes and setting aside the keepers. Less than 20 minutes later I found three Ziploc freezer bags full of syrup viles labeled with a Sharpie as follows: Chocolate, Caramel & French Vanilla. She needs to get a job on one of those HGTV shows where they help people get organized. Tina and her could make a killing!

No comments: