Saturday, February 02, 2008

Don't Drive Angry!




"So put your little hands in mine, there ain't no hill or mountain we can't climb...babe."

"Ned. RYERSON. Needle Nose Ned, Ned the Head. Come on buddy, Case Western High! Don't tell me you don't remember me, 'cause I sure as heckfire remember you."

"I don't know where you're headed, but can you call in sick?"

"Sweet vermouth, rocks with a twist."

"No thanks, I've seen Larry eat."

Hands down one of the best comedies ever written. I love that my kids have taken to loving it almost as much as I do. Once again this year it didn't happen, but Tina and I have vowed to throw a huge Groundhog Day bash one year. For now, we'll have to settle for watching the movie AGAIN and listening to Sophia say, "Wake up all you woodchuck chuckers, it's GROUNDHOG DAY!" Oh, and uh, "Sorry folks, six more weeks of winter."

1 comment:

Michael McMullen said...

Great movie. I have to hear Sophia say that line.