Monday, January 14, 2008

Crazy in 2008!!!

Of late , we have been having some really silly times over the dinner table..This night Spencer and Maddie were making goofy faces making Dan and I laugh hysterically while Sophia is crying hysterically because I have switched the family from white rice to brown rice. In more recent days we have been holding a yelling/screaming contest to see who is truly the loudest....Dan and I agree Sophia has it made! Though, Spencer seems to be the lead in the starring contest (no blinking) and no one can beat Dan in either holding the breath and starring without smiling. I pretty much stink at them all!



2 comments:

Michael McMullen said...

It is hard to look at Dan without laughing. And I say that in the nicest, most brotherly way possible.

Dan and Tina said...

Mike-
I assume you're talking about the picture below of me sledding with the kids. It is worth noting that the camera was not very far from my face, as I was taking that picture myself. My eyes aren't normally bugged out quite that bad!
-Dan