Monday, August 13, 2007

A taste of Oregon



























Back in Oregon I remember walking everywhere in the summer when we were kids on summer vacation. In any field in any part of town there were blackberry vines....they were all over the place! The other day while I was checking to see what was growing on the well known Green Bluff of Spokane...I found this one farm that was having it 's opening day for blackberries this last Friday. I took the kids and Averie and we had a blast....I can't believe I had to pay to pick blackberries but it was worth it. Maddie and I made a huge pie for dessert that night and now I am hoping to just get the jam made before Spencer eats them all!

1 comment:

Michael McMullen said...

There is a blackberry pie in Spokane that I do not have a slice in my stomach? Unpossible!