Thursday, August 23, 2007

AN ACT OF INDESCRETION


While a large group of us were swimming down by the boat launch at Farragut, our friend Chris Small's dog, Sid, took a wicked steamer right in the middle of where everyone was sitting and laying around. Chris couldn't have been any more angry or embarrassed when our dear Spencer points and yells, "LOOK WHAT THE SMALLS DID!" It's my goal as his father to instill a better sense of tact and discretion before he starts asking women how much they weigh and whether they're pregnant!

4 comments:

Dan and Tina said...

NICE ONE DAN! Only my husband could find the most graphic and disgusting picture of @#*& on the internet!

Michael McMullen said...

Yeah, and I was eating when I saw that. I don't even want to know what you'd have to type into Google to find it. I really don't want to know what made someone take that picture in the first place.

Chris said...

Dan, Obviously the boy has not learned the dynamics of the Small family.. As your astute wife mentioned. "That must be Kelly's dog. If it was Chris's dog it would have run home". Thanks Sid and Spence for that moment!

Matt and Erin said...

You're giving me nightmares about forthcoming antics of my own son. Andrew probably will be just like his cousin Spencer!