Monday, August 20, 2007

BIKING






It seemed that many people had their bikes this year. Kids and adults alike. Before we went camping I told Dan that I wanted to get a bike and well we didn't end up getting one ...YET! We were in a hurry one day packing up the kids to get to the lake for some swimming and I needed to go to the bathroom which happens to be at the other end of the camp ground...so I hopped on Maddie's new bike and raced down! A little small but I was cruising. ON Saturday evening Sarah and I took the husbands bikes and went for a really fun ride....woo hoo without kids! Saw a bunny!
The men went on a huge ride Saturday AM and as you can see our dear friend Spencer is just about fearless when it comes to taking any dare! The boys convinced him to to ride down this huge hill that lands in the lake! Good picture Dan! And on the very same boys ride...poor uncle Bill gotten eaten alive by the vegetation on a narrow trail!
The kids circled the loop numerous times each day and we only had one spill...Sophia fell over one time and skinned her arm and knee pretty bad. It was a a lot of fun on wheels this year! And when I have a little extra $$$ I will surely be getting a bike!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great pics! what a
great time camping!
-Koonz