Friday, April 25, 2008

Cabela's

We took my parents to see the newly built Cabela's in Post Falls. The kids had a blast...obviously grandma did too using the animal displays to create antlers on my children! The kids took some time on the indoor shooting range and Spencer totally lucked out and got on gun that had several credits beyond the tokens he put in. Dan challenged me at one point and our total scores were tied for hits BUT I beat him by about 3 minutes....so technically I win...had he been going as quickly as I, he would not have hit so many targets. I guess I did learn a few things in my past, good shooting technique is important for accuracy...As you can see I really left all that in the past as my children have not been taught how to handle the rifle....check out Maddie. My dad at times makes me laugh pretty hard...here we are wandering through this huge place and out of no where we hear this "hey" and turn around and he is just standing there with this huge goose on his head!


1 comment:

Michael McMullen said...

3 minutes? 3 minutes!? Was he using a muzzle loader? Or did you have the Uzi?