Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Back to School


Besides being one of the hardest working, least lazy people I know, Tina is also one of the most determined and focused. She has decided to go to school to get Certified as a Nurses Assistant. She'll start her 3-week program, Mon-Fri, next week. She recently completed a CPR course as a pre-requisite to the CNA schooling. She likes to joke that she was going to "take a year off after high school" before going to college for teaching. No doubt that some kids out there missed out on the good fortune of having Miss French in their classroom, but I know my three kids are better off for having had Mrs. Williams at home with them to this point. I am proud of you babe, you make we want to be a better man.

1 comment:

Val said...

Tina, that is awesome. I have been talking about going to a community college and getting my AA in nursing and becoming an RN but I haven't done a thing about it. Good for you. Nursing is a good way to work and still have a family, or so I have heard. Good luck with your studies.