Sunday, November 25, 2007

Coeur d'Alene Resort Course - September 29th

For the second year in a row, the fellas from my office and I had the privilege of playing in a golf tournament at the Coeur d'Alene Resort Course. As the pictures below attest, it is a top notch course. We play a scramble format and each foursome has a caddie, two tricked out golf carts and drink vouchers for the beverage cart. Afterwards, they auction off a ton of door prizes and feed us a great lunch with Kobe beef. Much like last year, we stunk as a foursome, but had a blast. Chris is directly to my left, Jason is next to him, and the gentleman on the end (Tom) is a friend of my boss. These pictures are courtesy of Jason. Thanks to Dona for ponying up the entry fee and to Doug for the day off. (did I mention we played on a Friday)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: