Thursday, July 19, 2007

Takin' it easy!

The kids and I walked into town to drop some mail at the post office...well they actually skipped. This is the little alley way out of my mom and dads little neighborhood. On our walk we decided to make the most of our casual walk and stopped at a couple little places in tiny downtown Gearhardt,


Here is the ice cream shop! Good thing we stretched our walk over an hour as I enjoyed a waffle cone with huckleberry ice cream.

This is the front of the infamous pacific way cafe! even if you are a passer by on 101 you should dive off in the early am to get your coffee and morning pastry here. They make the most delicious pastries I have ever had. Usually they are cleaned out of pastries by 1oam...but when when we dropped by this afternoon at 1pm they still had some veggie tarts...I enjoyed one for my lunch and then decided that the kids and I would walk an extra lap home! There legs were TIRED.. I think I walked them for over and hour!

No comments: