Tuesday, July 31, 2007

He hears even the littlest prayers


Each of my children have handled the MS diagnosis differently over this last year. Spencer tend to be more like me..panic, anxiety, fear..tears. Maddie seems to be more logistical and carries the "it'll be fine" attitude. Sophia, "just wants mom to not be sick" she talks about it more than her brother and sister. Sophia has always been very watchful when others are talking and doing...she just soaks it in and remembers every detail. I was told this last Sunday at church her prayer request was for Jesus to make the MS go away. Well her little prayer was answered for today. I received a phenomenal report from the MRI scan yesterday. NO new lesions...but even better.. only one of the several lesions from last year is still being seen on the MRI. And at that it has gotten a lot smaller. The others don't even appear. The Dr. herself was amazed and said she had never seen such a great report after the original diagnosis. The MS is incurable but God did answer my little girl when she asked to take it away...He did take away a lot!! I am very thankful for everyone who has been such a huge support of me this last year! Here's to the next one being even better and believing for more miracles!

3 comments:

The Fernandez Fam said...

Awesome!

Val said...

Mom told me about the great news!! I am so happy to hear the great results. May God continue to bless you and your family. Oh, and you and Dan look great!!!

Adrienne said...

God is good, that's all I can say! =)