Thursday, July 19, 2007

Cheers Grandpa!

Today marks 1 month since my grandfathers funeral. This picture was the day of the funeral service. After the service, all of his grandchildren (of legal age and that were available) went across the street to the pub to have one last toast with his favorite drink. We must have looked really ridiculous ordering up a dozen gin and tonics. anyhow, they all thought it would be funny to have my picture taken with everyones empties!
This is not quite all of his grandchildren but this is the line-up that grew up together...practically siblings. We did everything together. not just holidays! It seemed that we were together at least once a month growing up. This was a tight crew! Love you all cousins!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

I LOVE looking at your pictures, they are so fun! I can't wait to have a family of my own someday. =)

P.S. I am blogging again and love having readers...accountability at a distance!

Val said...

We are all there, well at least his grandchildren with grandma Rita. We are finally all in one place. The only people missing are his great-grandchildren and our spouses.