Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A little Clarification on Dan and Tina

Well, in my recent attempt at surprising my husband with a video of the last 10 years, I have actually confused some people. Even the guy who married us!!!! May 18, 1997 is the day Dan and I started dating. We were married February 28, 1998. People that are close to me know that it was a LONG TWO YEARS before Dan finally realized that "I was the one." So, May 18 is a pretty big day as well as our anniversary. I also needed to make some video documentation for Dan to prove to him that his theory that we have no pictures together is blown out of the water. These were just some that I found. There are many more...So he can never hassle me about that again!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sheesh...birthdays, valentines day, anniversaries and NOW: when you first realized "I was the one" days...when will it ever end with you females :)

Susan said...

May 18th is a special day for me also Dan and Tina. It was Uncle Mike and my wedding anniversary. I also along with your Uncle Mike ,knew the exact day of our first meeting, September 28, 1972. It's funny how we remember such wonderful days. I love reading your story. Love Aunt Susan