Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Serendipity Catering: First event! Cinco De Mayo!






So, my good friend Sarah and I have this uncanny love of cooking that has brought us together. I'll never forget the moment I realized that I had a kindred spirit in the kitchen! We went to Josh and Sarah's home for a youth event and she served up the famous "pizza loaf". I asked her if she made the dough from scratch. Of course she responded with an "oh yeah, that is the only way" Coupling that with our first invite to their house when we came to Spokane, I watched as she sliced and diced and whipped out a HUGE bowl of salsa in less than 5 minutes~ Our love of cooking has really nurtured quite the friendship. We have discovered that her and I work great as a team in the kitchen and have started to flirt with the idea of catering on the side. These are photos of our first and Praise the Lord SUCCESSFUL event. It was for a party that my work threw for the opening of our new office downtown!

No comments: