Wednesday, June 21, 2006





Most of you know that in September I started working for a criminal defense law office. This last Spring we opened up a new meeting place in downtown and we rotate which one of us legal assistants will be going down to man the office each day. It is a great office space, the area just makes me a little nervous.... ok, a lot nervous! Well, last month when I went down for one of my days I was actually going to have to be alone and I was to be working on some case work for a pretty big case, which in itself causes me enough anxiety. (graphic pictures etc) . So the night before I was telling Dan how stressed out I was feeling~The next morninghe was explaining to the kids that I was just really sad and nervous and I was going to have to be lookking at some not good pictures of things and the kids started bussling around the house gathering things. The next thing I now, Dan came to the office to meet me for lunch and he had several framed pictures from the house that the kids picked out "to make me happy" they also took these great silly picutres in the morning before school so that Dan could bring those along too. Obvioiusly we are getting close to softball and t-ball!

No comments: