Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Aunt Jenny and cousin Rachel Come to town


Jenny and Rachel came for the long weekend in September. I had to work one night and the next day while I was sleeping Jen took the girls to Target for some shopping. When I woke from my slumber the girls were sharing Aunt Jenny's new purchases with me and low and behold she bought a couple of Michael Jackson CD's from when we were kids. So it was a given later that night there would be a good old fashioned dance party. yikes...totally reminded me of the 80's back on Bartley Court!



Teaching Rachel how to make pizza loaf! she did a great job!


Also during there trip here...we went to green bluff and picked apples and I am sure Jake loved that jenny brough home two huge boxes one full of apples and the other of peaches. but they were yummy!

No comments: