Wednesday, June 06, 2007

"Hey Dad, how many more innings? Who brought snack?"


As you can see, attention span plays a big role in 5-6 year old Pony Baseball. No. 2 is no exception. Yes, that's my son who looks like he's either in the starting blocks at a track meet or waiting at a bus stop, depending on the photo. Josh and I coach the team together and can be heard saying the following several hundred times a night, "Put your glove back on your hand," "Turn around and watch the batter," "Turn your hat around," "Stop playing in the dirt, we're here to play baseball," "Don't climb on the backstop," "Quit throwing grass at each other," "Stop talking to the other team and watch the game," "I don't know what Rickie's family brought for snack," "Can you hold it until after the inning?...

1 comment:

Michael McMullen said...

I though playing baseball *was* playing in the dirt. HA!

...what did Rickie's family bring for snack? Any pretzels? I love pretzels.