Thursday, September 08, 2005


I have been so blessed with so many wonderful friends since coming to Spokane a little over a year ago. I have decided to start writing about them so that I can share them with all of you that have only gotten to meet them for a brief moment when up for a visit. This is Somi and her son Gabe. Somi and I met on a field trip last fall with the kindergarden class (our oldest daughters) I thank God for her daily as she has been one of the closest people to my heart since coming here. She radiates love like nobody I have ever seen. I look up to her when it comes to being a mom. She is truly one of the best! Thanks to her I got to experience MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) and have met some really great moms in the community. She has also introduced me to the community in which we live and the things that are available to families here! This summer alone she brought me to some new places... parks, Lakes, free movies for the kids at Regal Cinemas...and so much more. Most important she hooked me up with all the necessary stamping and scrapping people to keep my hobby alive! (haha) She also has a huge listening heart and ear. With all the changes of coming to new place for the first time for Dan and I and tryng to integrate our lives here...she has been such a friend through it all ...the changes, the laughter and even the pains. Somi, you are so wonderful! I love ya girl! I pray many blessings pour out over you and Nick and the kids!  Posted by Picasa

No comments: