Monday, March 07, 2005

Such a wonderful home!

Below I have posted pictures of the house we were so blessed by getting into upon our arrival here in Spokane 7 months ago. I have never taken the time to put these on the blog for all of you to see and I am not sure why. For most of you that haven't had the chance to come up for a visit you don't even know what we have been blessed with!
We were so happy to get into this place and through some circumstances I have been able to become quite good friends with the Mom of the house....(that is the owner of the house) The Linder family. Michael and Michelle are about the same age as Dan and I and they have 5 beautiful children. I will also post a picture of them as well. I started trading letters with Michelle at the end of last year and in January we started phone calls and A TON of e-mail exchnages. I believe with all my heart that God had such a great plan for bringing our families together. Michelle and I have so very many things in common and the first phone call we had lasted about 2.5 hours. We are like old friends. It has been so much fun.
Michael is in the Air Force and that is how they ended up having a home in Spokane. 2 years ago they were transfered to Florida and with a lot pf prayer from them they really felt like God was telling them that it was time for Michael to be done with the Air Force and to move back to Spokane and settle into their community and focus on their family. (gee, sound familiar?) When Michelle first told me I died...I cried a ton! Mostly because for all of you that know Dan and I, you know that we have had 5 moves in 6 years. And we were really hoping this would be our last move until we bought a house of our own. But again, God's plan is bigger than ours. After some quiet time between the Lord and I.. was up and ready to go and so this August upon the Linders arrival back to their home here the Williams' will be changing their address one more time. By now you should all be using a pencil in your address book for us anyway! Enjoy the pictures! My biggest prayer is that we are able to find a new home within the Elementry School zone the Madeline is in. We love the school!

2 comments:

trishaweso said...

Tina you really made that place a "home". Its the people not the place. I know that God is going to provide your family with another great place to call home. Love you guys!

Michael McMullen said...

6 times in 5 years! That's like...my record. Well, it's all good. And if the new place doesn't hold that tv downstairs...I'll be happy to take it off your hands! hehe.