Tuesday, March 13, 2012

MORE FAMILY~


So even though our trip to Oregon was brought on by a death in the family we did pack in as many visits and  gatherings as we could to be able to love on our some of our far away family and friends.


 Grandma teaching Jasper how to play fruit ninja on the I-pad
 This is my nephew Ben, the oldest of the grandchildren for my parents and he will be graduating this spring from high school.  Here is watching the "famous" Sesame Street 25th celebration movie with Jasper. This was Ben's favorite "VHS" growing up and we thought it funny that he joined in with the youngest of the grandchildren.  
 Out to dinner with good friends, Conner, Trisha and Rachel at a delicious little pub.

 Rachel and her husband Josh(he caught up with us later after he got off work)
 Went for a visit to Dan's sister home to visit with some of his family and share in a little birthday celebration for their daughter Aleesha.  Will post some more later as the rest of her family was at work and school.  Dan was able to go back to a her birthday party later in the weekend.
 Jasper and Aleesha playing together to good.
 Sophia is fast friends with this little sweetie!

 We bought her a bubble tub of bubbles and wands.  The kids all had a ton of fun playing with her and making he giggle.
 Dan and April and there Grandma Haley. I love this picture!

 Thanks for sharing Aleesha!

 Jasper's first experience in a McDonald's play land.  took Maddie a bit to get him to trust going in to the tube.  But he did it!


 Bubble Boy
 Mom, son and daughter....great picture!


 Our last night there we had a giant extended family gathering and had much fun.  This is my cousin Val's husband John and there son Carter.  He is just two months older than Jasper.  Such a cutie.  Was good to see them as it has been years. They have finally moved up north from California and I am so excited they will be at many more of the future gatherings!
 Sophia and my cousin Kim's daughter Erika and Keona my cousin Tiffany's daughter.
 My cousin Tiffany and her husband Bob.
 My brother in law Jake's famous Australian dessert!  SO YUMMY!!

 Most of my cousins on my moms side of the family.  The Seaman clan
 My cousin Nate doing the honors once more....i mean i lost count...of the passing of the Crown Royal
 My cousins Alex, JT and Olivia
This is my Dad's sister Jana and brother Rick and his wife Kitty with my parents....last shot of the weekend. :(


No comments: