Friday, March 27, 2009

Who says you never use math in real life...

The kids and I went to Taco Bell for lunch after the St. Patrick's Day parade two weeks ago. (Tina worked the night before and was sleeping). Maddie had already eaten a 5 layer nacho but kept telling me how hungry she was, so I got her another one. With eyes opened wider than should be physically possible and both hands held up in front of her, fingers extended, like she's stopping traffic, Sophia says, "DAD, THAT'S 10 TOTAL LAYERS!!!"

A few nights later, at dinner, Tina was talking about work and said something about how many CNA's were on duty and how many patients they had when Spencer blurts out, "I feel a story problem coming on!"

1 comment:

Michael McMullen said...

Man, that ain't no joke. Story problems ate me for lunch.