Thursday, September 04, 2008

Still Day 1 of no kids - Arbor Crest Winery

Met some good friends up at Arbor Crest Winery. Had some great wine, food and really good music. Was a fantastic night.

Ryan and Amber-old friends from Oregon, that live here now too.

Massive people having a great time!
Not often will you catch me on a dance floor...Ryan was trying to teach me a couple of steps.


I wish I had a name for this guy. The four of us were totally taken in by him. He was out there for sure, but I am not even sure he had anything to drink. He was having a great time, full of joy!! Danced and played his tambourine all night!

2 comments:

Michael McMullen said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HC3AVQcpKw

Dan and Tina said...

That's too funny, That is what we have been calling him. Dan and I just got out video clip up for you too. hehe. tina