Monday, September 17, 2007

THIRD ONE'S A CHARM



FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! Yea!!! they are all 3 in. Sophie started kindergarten this year and Spence is in 2nd and Maddie in 3rd. They are all loving it! And Mom.....she loves it most! You'll notice that we don't have a picture of Maddie in her desk. She has officially moved into the "stay away parents" stage. Every day she gets dropped off at her side of the school, Sophie tells her "bye Maddie. I love you!" and we are lucky if we get a goodbye....when I asked her about it she said very bluntly " uhhh, it's embarassing...I am in front" Oh how the times change.

3 comments:

Liz Weiler said...

I can't believe they are all in school. Such cute kids!

Michael McMullen said...

Aww.

Susan said...

We took picures of our three every year in front of the same bush on the first day of school. Even when Michelle started college, she sent her dad and I one in front of her dorm to complete the set. The kids have really grown since I saw them in April. Love Aunt Susan