Tuesday, April 17, 2007

wiped out!


Spencer kills me. This morning when he woke up he told us that he needed to have his cinnamon toast crunch cereal so that he would have power for his soccer game. Well I guess he was right! He ran his tail off going after every loose ball, scored two goals..and we also had to have a little discussion that you can't steal the ball from your own payers! what a nut! anyway, I had no idea that he changed out of his soccer uniform and never took his shin guards off. Later that night I told him to get ready for bed and the next thing I found when I went to check on him...no pajamas...no brushed teeth...just passed out. I really like the one sock thing he has going on as well!

1 comment:

Michael McMullen said...

I, too, find Cinnamon Toast Cruch very encouraging.