Monday, August 21, 2006

Doing life together!!


So over the last year we have really been spending some quality time with our friends the Hurleys! We have really all 4 felt like we were brought together for much greater purposes...and after being told that I have multiple sclerosis, we all see why. we have called it doing life together, I know that God has brought them into our life as such great strength in the most difficult time. HOWEVER, doing life has really meant some pretty gross but hysterical times! In july it was me and my many body functions that were falling apart due to MS...then just a week ago, Sarah had the bloody nose from hell that just wouldn't quit while were all out to a nice dinner and dessert in Idaho--(OH and poor Blauer even had to endure our insane friendship through both those episodes...good training ground..Pastor! ) But I must say we reached new levels last night~! Sarah and Josh kicked their cats out of the house two weeks ago...and while we were over last night they got into the house. Short end of the story...They have 1 CUJO cat! check out how destroyed the liner of their box sping mattress has gotten. By the time this picture was taken Josh aready had the cat in his hand at one point to throw her out but dropped her because she had a fountain of urine being released. then she ran under the bed and got up in the corner of the box spring. THEN while Josh was trying to get her out from under there she took a huge crap in the liner! and then managed to bite at and claw Josh. Gosh the whole room stunk awful! it finally took all of us Lisa, Dusty, Sarah, Josh, Dan and I to get this little thing out. the boys flipped the mattress and then she jumped down. we all had her trapped while sarah took the screen off the window and then Josh grabbed her and launched her out the window. all this in about 30 minutes. Dan and I still aren't sure which was more hillarious the launch out the wndow or Josh almost throwing up out the window from his head being right next to the poop! Then of course we had the bleach cleanup process after! Here's to the many many more years together Hurleys! Just think what else there will be if we are already here in the first year of friendship!!! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mel said...

This comment is from Lisa:

Since I am not a blogger, Mel is posting this for me...
While the smell of the bedroom and listening to Josh gagging and Sarah threatening was a real treat, I must say Josh's 1st attempt to carry the cat out the back door while the cat was shooting a rainbow of pee across him and the kitchen floor was even more funny! As Dan said, Josh literally scared the piss (& other things) out of the cat. Thanks for the memories :)

Scott Patershall said...

Sounds hilarious! I can relate to Josh, also scaring a cat so bad that it went number 1 and 2. For some reason that is how my cat responded when I screamed repeatedly at her, "I'm going to kill!" Don't be fooled, the cat had it coming. I was nicely petting her as I was drifting off and then the cat took the opportunity to bite me in the face. Your experience sounds much more funny, though. Thanks for the treat!