Friday, February 04, 2005

MADELINE TURNS 6


Our very first "friends" birthday party" Madeline had invited 4 friends form school and 3 from Girls scouts and of course little cousin Grace from Oregon. She had her party last Saturday afternoon. It was so much fun and all the kids had such a great time. She chose to have a my little pony party and so Dan and I worked at making it as creative as we could be. This is the first year in 4 that I didn't make her special cake. All my energies went into the pinata. I will have to get back on the cake next year. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

trishaweso said...

Madeline is becoming such a beautiful young lady. I can't wait for the day when I can take her out shopping and buy her starbucks and then we go stop at the Lancome counter to pick up our powder and gift with purchase! And by this time she will be babysitting my kids! hehe... I love you Madeline. Oh and I love you Dan and Tina! I can't wait to come visit in march!